3555 Atwater Avenue, Montréal
(Québec) H3H 1Y3
In May of that year, the original builder (Mr. H-A Caron) bought the parcel of land from the Sulspicians in order to build a 74-plex known as The Crestwood.The building changed hands a few times since its completion in 1947, to end up in the family of the current ownership in 1978.
The Crestwood was built at the very end of the «Art Deco» architectural period originating from the 30’s, just before the new «modern» style of the 1950’s.
The Crestwood is also close neighbour of the former “Montreal Badminton & Squash club”, now called «The Atwater Club» built in 1926, and to the «Manoir de Belmont», condo project from 1989 which integrated the «Maison mère des petites filles de St-Joseph» built in 1910 at the corner of Sherbrooke and Atwater.